Benefits of Becoming a Member
NAMO is partnered with KRR Web Design to offer custom website’s for all our members. This allows you to take advantage of their services to improve your current website, or, if you don’t have one yet or just starting out, they can help you get everything running. They also offer printing and marketing services. Their studio also houses two commercial lasers that can engrave and cut wood, metal, plastic, tumblers, promotional material and much more.
NAMO membership brings you closer to building good business relationships with some of the industry’s most experienced motorcoach travel and tourism people.
NAMO offers opportunities for developing strong business relationships through networking meetings with other NAMO members at events as well as communications through the newsletter and website.
Every Operator member must sign the NAMO Code of Ethics, which says that NAMO members aspire to highest professional standards in the industry treating customers and other members with honesty, integrity, and accuracy; that they will conduct business in such a manner as to promote the industry; and that they will maintain current status for all license, permits, and operating authority required by federal, state, and local government agencies applicable to the industry. Members have the right to display the NAMO logo on company business forms, communications, and advertisements.
Monthly Video Calls
Other State Associations
On-Line Advertising Opportunities
Critical Membership Alerts Eblast Notifications
Discounts on Employee Healthcare Program through Healthy-Halo: An ABA Affiliate
- Members both large and small can now offer benefits to them to their full-time, part-time, seasonal and non-benefit eligible employees with a full spectrum of healthcare solutions, ranging from:
- Individual supplemental benefits, such as cancer, critical illness, dental, vision, disability, etc. Employees see these as an important part of a benefits plan with 88% of employees viewing supplemental benefits as part of a comprehensive benefits package.
- Free, non-insurance benefits including discounts on prescriptions, dental, vision, and more.
- NAMO Members can provide their employees with free access to a licensed Benefits Advisor that will shop and compare options for them, help them qualify for financial assistance from the government and select the supplemental benefits that make the most sense for their situation.
- Modern HealthSharing Plans that cost up to 50% less than traditional individual/family health insurance. Both traditional and alternative group medical plans with minimal participation requirements and nominal employer funding.